10% | Extended CBC Discount
For a limited time, we're extending our Craft Brewer's Conference discount on Jacketed Unitanks and Brite Tanks!
Free LTL Shipping
We set out to design our line of Jacketed Unitanks by taking the same robust material thickness, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as our Pro Unitanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. It was also important to us that we borrow popular cues from our single wall Unitanks such as a lower stiffener shelf plate, and square tube leg design.
We also carried over our popular Zwickle style sampling valve, DIN racking arm, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. Then added a pro carb stone along with a combination CIP and dry hopping port. And instead of incorporating a cumbersome off-the-shelf monster manway, we decided to go with the familiar TC standard and our own proprietary TC lid cap and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when removing the lid cap. Our line of Jacketed Unitanks strikes the perfect balance of Pro performance in a smaller package.
ASME Certified Jacketed Unitanks available upon request | email@example.com
Cooling options for Ss Branded Glycol Chillers
Cooling options for Pressurized Glycol Loops on Commercial Chillers
- ½" FTSs Pro — Designed to be paired with pressurized-loop (Non-Ss Brewtech) commercial glycol systems.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Lower cone and body glycol jacket
- Lid cap includes combination 3" dry hop port and 17 PSI PRV
- Blow off tube and sanitary pressure gauge
- Zwickle style sampling valve and analog thermometer
- 1.5" TC rotatable racking arm with DIN nut, 1.5" lower dump port
- Discrete cylinder and cone jackets allow for half batching
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS carbstone with valve
- Cone mounted sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 33" Wide x 57" Height