We set out to design our line of Jacketed Brite Tanks by taking the same robust material thickness, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing as our Pro Brite Tanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. It was also important that us that we borrow popular cues from our Jacketed Unitanks such as a lower stiffener shelf plate, and square tube leg design.
We also carried over our popular Zwickle style sampling valve, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. Then added a pro carb stone along with a CIP port and accessory arm. Instead of incorporating a cumbersome off the shelf monster manway, we decided to go with the familiar TC standard and our own proprietary TC lid cap and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when removing the lid cap. Our line of Jacketed Brite Tanks strike the perfect balance of pro performance in a smaller package.
ASME certified tanks available upon request | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cooling options for Ss Branded Glycol Chillers
Cooling options for Pressurized Glycol Loops on Commercial Chillers
- ½" FTSs Pro — Designed to be paired with a pressurized loop commercial glycol system.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Sidewall glycol jackets
- Lid cap includes combination 3" port and 17 PSI PRV
- Sanitary pressure gauge
- Zwickle style sampling valve and analog thermometer
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 SS carbstone with valve
- Silicone sight glass
- Sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
- 1 bbl - 26" Wide x 41" Height
- 2 bbl - 30" Wide x 53" Height
- 3.5 bbl - 38" Wide x 61" Height