3.5 to 80 bbl
Ss Brewtech is pleased to begin offering in-stock fermenters and brite tanks to existing breweries that need additional cellaring capacity.
We use only the finest materials and require the highest level of craftsmanship and build quality that will compare favorably to anything on the professional brewing equipment market.
All of our vessels are pressure tested, 100% sanitary welded, jacketed and insulated. 5 and 10 BBL unitank fermenters are ready to ship from our Temecula, CA warehouse.
- Outter shell: SUS304, thickness 1.5mm, brushed finished
- Inner container: SUS304, thickness 3mm, smooth ground welds - 2B finish
- Glycol jacket: SUS304, thickness 2mm, dimple welded
- Insulation material: polyurethane, 80 mm thickness
- Head space: 20% over stated size
- Pressure rating: 30 psi working pressure
- Jacketed surface area: 3,053 square inches
- Connections: PVRV, multi-zone coolant inlet/outlet, Pt100 interface, sample valve, shadowless side man-door, Hop Port, carb stone, separate blow-off pipe, rotating CIP ball and piping, rotatable racking arm, analog temperature gauge, and over-sized yeast dump port.
- CLICK HERE for our Pro Brewer listing