CIP (clean in place) is a commonly used technique to clean large craft brewing vessels. At Ss, we've taken the same principles used in our pro fermenters and scaled the design down for homebrewers to speed up their cleaning process and improve their sanitation practices, just like craft breweries.
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- 3" TC
- 1/2" MPT fitting
- Recommended to use with the 1/2" Hose Barb
- 2 bar / 29 psi / 7 gpm flowrate recommended
- Does not include TC clamp or gasket
- Pro version has a larger spray ball designed for larger pumps (17 GPM) and vessels 1BBL and larger.